KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

3 posters

Jew's Gamemaster Application.

Jew
    Jew

Jew's Gamemaster Application. Empty Jew's Gamemaster Application.

Post  Jew Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 am

Character name: Object

Time zone and Country : Sweden, GMT+1/+2

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ?
    I've been playing private servers since 2009, and since I'm from Europe I play EMS ( Europe Maplestory ) for 3 years.

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
    Rather strange question. Well something that pisses me off is noobish grammar.

what would u do differently?
    Differently? Learn them better grammar.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?
    I've been online on the server a few times before, but I registered on the forums today.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?

Elaborated verbalization from many others, my reasons for wanting to be a GM are clear and simple. I would love nothing more than to aid and regulate those that are in need of it. I will be there not only to replace the absence of the GMs that are offline but to do my job as is. I want to ameliorate the game play so everyone is satisfied as they are playing in Ragezonestory. Hackers on the other hand are an intricacy problem during game play. It’s unfair to others as they’re training through hours and some people hack their way up to level 200 and begin rebirthing. Besides that, there are many people that are beginning to dupe items by packet editing. Something has to be discharged and I’m willing to make an effect to help the community of Ragezonestory and all the members in it. In all honesty, a small portion of the reason that motivates me to make this application to become a GM is to have power; its a human instinct. However, the main reason I'd like (love) to be a GM is to assist this server and anyone and everyone in it; It just feels very pleasant to help likable people This is a great server and it's community deserves a good and loyal GM who can aid anyone in need of assistance or just the answer to a simple question, is trustworthy, and can most definitely tend to the server and contribute of the assistance of keeping the server lively and fun. Apart from that, I additionally want to become a GM because of the recent loss of a GM. The server may not be in total chaos and need a GM as soon as possible. I believe I would be able to exceed in taking control of hackers or trolls, hosting events, and satisfying people's boredom by keeping the server lively and prospering.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
    I have alot of past experience as GM, some servers I remember, LegendMS, DeviousMS, FaithStory, RageMS.
    I also speak fluent english, and I am willing to help the server & the community.

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?
    Yes.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
    Oh yeah, I love hosting events, and helping people, I enjoy interacting with players and events are a great way to liven up the server and make the players happy. I have to say I host great events.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:
    That's a part of the job. So yes.

What will u do if ur application not accepted?
    If not accepted? I will kill myself, nah joke. I will try to stay as active as possible.

What will u do if two people are fighting?
    I would try to read out the problem, the problem re-emergence and effects and play so I have to put them in jail.

what will u do to a hacker?
    First, take a screenshot so that theres evidence, second ban the hacker.
    Third; Just inform someone higher ranked than me about it.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?
    I will try my best to bring in new players. There's alot of stuff that I could do, but I'm currently really lazy writing.

Additional information about you:

My personality would have to be what makes me really stand out. I’m not boisterous but I’m quite amusing, fun and loving to be with. Besides that, I’m rarely ever in a bad mood unless I’m stressing over something or someone or something pissed me off to a point where I can’t even manage my own anger. I am really straight forward with most matters because I like to keep things simple and manageable. Besides my personality, I can speak several languages to which I’m able to help people of different races. I’m able to speak fluent English, Swedish, Serbian, and some German. I’m pretty perspicacious if I shouldn’t say so myself. I’m really observant to what’s going on around. I’m not going to talk boastingly but I’ve got to say that I’m quite ingenious and I have a cognition to just write dissertating about bountiful circumstances. I'm quite acquaint to everyone around me and that's probably how I tend to make many new friends anywhere. To accumulate your talents and skills and express them to others can really bring out a change. It definitely is what makes you truly stand out.

(If u werent accepted u have another chance , try after a weak)
    LA
    LA

Jew's Gamemaster Application. Empty Re: Jew's Gamemaster Application.

Post  LA Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Make sure for those big chunks... Turn them into paragraphs so it is easier to read. Remember when someone reads your app they wont read a big chunk. I loved your application I like the grammar pretty impressive.
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  ReYaD Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 pm

You Here Lawrence ??
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  ReYaD Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 am

Denied , non active

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:30 am