KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

2 posters

[Gm]Application

Smartiesz
    Smartiesz

[Gm]Application Empty [Gm]Application

Post  Smartiesz Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:32 am

Character name:Domo

Time zone and Country :(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ? 2-3Years On Private Server And 4/Half Years in Normal

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's? When They Abuse There Powers Thinking There Cool Jailing Ppl
    what would u do differently?I Never Abuse Powers Not Even If People Ask Me To Jail Them For No Reason

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community? Its Been 2 Days And Im Loving It Here

Have You Been A Part Of A Staff On A Server Before ? And What Was Your Position ?I've had some dubious experiences with multiple private servers, I suppose I should have committed more
    but I knew the servers I was participating in were bound to be driven to ruin and they were up for minimal amounts of time. I did have some cohesive experiences where I was able to fully grasp commands and certain situations were shown to me and the server lasted for longer. but I'd say overall my abilities are spread scarcely across the board knowing little about each individual thing, such as judgement, commands, dealing with players. But I've been able to amass these things just from participating avidly in a pretty well populated server I think I'll be able to learn pretty quickly, I know the bare basics at the very least,Such as !job !ban bblah reason, !spawn things like that.
    And Give Some Proofs ?
    [Gm]Application Img0094dr

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? I will help by being active and always be on the look out for hackers. I will also help by bettering the community., events to keep the players busy. Also i will try my hardest to enforce the rules not only as a player, but if i am accepted, as a GM as well. I can also try to make a promo but, even if i dont get accepted i will still make it. Also I would help by making stuff for players and the server. Such as banners, avatars, signatures, etc, but also maybe with the sprites that i am working on. I could also ban hackers and come up with unique events that players would find fun, and well, um, I guess the main way I can help is just trying to keep order balanced in the server. Making sure there is no real harassment issues. Make sure that when an error is noticed, I will try to keep the community calmed until the problem is resolved.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: Well I Have Plenty Experiences With Maplestory And PrivateServers And Being A Gm I Can Be Here Talking About It All Day But I Have To Finish The Rest Smile

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day? Yes If I Was I Would Be On 5-7 Hours Non-Afk Per Day If I Wasnt I Would Be On 4 Hours Per Day Non Afk

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Well I Love Hosting Daily Events So Yes I Would Host Hourly Events Beacuse I Know How Hard It Is To The Owners While There Busy With Other Thinks Thats Why They Hire Other People To Help Them.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?: I Agree That I Wont Give Any Item/Mesos To Anyone While Im A Gm.

What will u do if ur application not accepted? I Would'nt Cry Like A Baby And Quit I Would Stay Beacuse The Community Is Very Good.

What will u do if two people are fighting? I Would Ask Them What Is The Problem Was And Depending On The Promblem But No Matter What The Promblem Was I Would Stay And Help One Of The Things I Did In My Exp I Jailed The 2 And Told Them Ill Unjail Them When They Solve The Problem While I Was In Hide Mode.Btw The Ended Up Making Up And Started Training Together.

what will u do to a hacker?I Would Ban Him On The Spot I Dont Like Hackers They Are A Waste Of Time Like BE LEGIT.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?
    To make everyone feel at home, to feel welcome, to feel wanted, to get to know people, and gain more friends. Making friends is hard, but keeping them is harder. So people can come to me when they have a friend or relationship problem.

Additional information about you: Well Im A Fun Cool Chilling Guy When You Get To Know Me You Will Love Me Thats All

<3 Domo
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Gm]Application Empty Re: [Gm]Application

Post  ReYaD Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:39 pm

1st = server isnt uploaded yet , how did u play 2 days =.=
    2nd = not enough , need more , without lying ( 2 days )
    3rd = you need to play a week atleast

Goodluck ...

This Topic Wont Be Deleted , You Have A Chance To Change It After 2 Weeks Atleast

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:11 am