KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

Kevin's application

leaguesdesk

Kevin's application Empty Kevin's application

Post  leaguesdesk Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:36 am

Name : Kevin William
    Character Name : Not yet made.
    Time Zone and Country : Eastern , United States
    How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ? : Since Beta Which was like when i was 6 or 7 yrs old
    What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
    what would u do differently?
    : Honestly i hate everything about them .. for instance they dont give normal players a chance to talk and understand their problem ... and they end up getting to not being able to play the server and stuff like that . i know this experience very well and i know exactly what to do in that situation of when a player needs help
    Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community? : Around 30 secounds .
    Have You Been A Part Of A Staff On A Server Before ? And What Was Your Position ?
    And Give Some Proofs ?
    : Yes i have . I was admin . proofs are . http : //www .thugstory-forums .net /portal. php NO SPACES THO<< im a coder in that server cheers

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
    #1 i have hell alot of experience , since ive been playing in pses and being gms in most ... im a coder

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
    Admin Level 5 gm is what i want << but thats out of the question so . i have tons of experience and i am a very good coder Smile i do what i need to for any server Smile
    Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?
    Im actually on way longer than that... im never afk ..
    Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
    Yes
    Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?
    WOw rly?? what kind of gm does that??? THERE ARE RULES YOU KNOW!@!@ unless i will give them an item if they win a event Smile / or if something is rly necessary
    What will u do if ur application not accepted?
    Mmm theres rly nothing to do o-o
    What will u do if two people are fighting?
    I will send them both to jail and discuss whats the problem let them say what they want to say one by one Smile simple
    what will u do to a hacker?
    I will tempban for 1day and if they still hack .... perm ban.... espically on chat.
    What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?

i can advertise o-o

Additional information about you:
    in six grade , very helpful , nice , let other people talk before me , respectful Smile

That is all cheers please accept me to be an admin or a HGM affraid
    leaguesdesk

Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application

Post  leaguesdesk Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:22 am

IGN MADE : Kevin

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:58 pm