KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

Soap's GM Application

SoapIsDope

Soap's GM Application Empty Soap's GM Application

Post  SoapIsDope Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:53 am

Character name: Soap (If it's not taken)

Time zone and Country : Los Angeles, California UTC -8

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ?

I have been playing normal maplestory for over 7 years, and private servers for at least 3 years.

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
    what would u do differently?

I dislike Gm's that don't "listen" to their players. I would help as many player's needs as I can, staying within the Gm rules.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?

Approximately 1 hour. Razz

Have You Been A Part Of A Staff On A Server Before ? And What Was Your Position ?
    And Give Some Proofs ?

I have been part of the GoldenMS staff (Level 3 Gm) and owned my own private server called NightLightMS, but have no proof :/

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?

I would help the community as much as I can and recruit players from other places, as well as hosting fun events.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:

I have played the servers I said before, and will give it my best.

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?

Yes.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?

Yes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:

I agree.

What will u do if ur application not accepted?

I will wait a week, improve my application, and resubmit it.

What will u do if two people are fighting?

I will listen to both sides, and based on the sides will resolve the conflict.

what will u do to a hacker?

I would take screenshots of what I have seen and jail them until I have a higher Gm's approval, then will ban them.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?

I would recruit all the friends I can that I know in real life and on the internet.

Additional information about you: I think that I am fun, creative, and I have enough temper to deal with trolls and hackers.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:25 pm