KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

2 posters

BabyCks Gm Application

BabyCks

BabyCks Gm Application Empty BabyCks Gm Application

Post  BabyCks Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:47 am

Character name: BabyCks

Time zone and Country : Pacific Time Zone usa

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ? maplestory i have played since v55 and private servers 4years

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
    what would u do differently? 1thing i don't like about bad gm's is that they just abuse there powers in a few different ways.1 they will ban people just because they can give away items to friends and gives them gm skills or make them a gm. i would not abuse my power i would ban people for the purpose its made for which is hackers i would only give items away during events and i could not give people gm skills and make them gm.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?
    i just joined today

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? to be honest i don't think im the best choice out of all the other players im sure there are better people.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: ive been a gm once before on my cousins server.(if you would like the name just pm me and i will give you the name)

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day? yes i would play that at a minimum i usually play for 6-7hours a day

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
    yes because i play so much i would love to do events during the time i play

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?: i do agree

What will u do if ur application not accepted? i just play as a normal character like i would any other server

What will u do if two people are fighting? i would tell them to calm down and i would try to help if there was a problem and just get them to talk it out

what will u do to a hacker? i will take a screenshot or video of what he is doing so i have proof and ban him

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular? i have alot of friends who play private servers so i can tell them to check it out and get the link of the website on a maplestory private server website that talks mainly about private servers

Additional information about you: im mexican i dont speak spanish sadly. i love to help with problems if i can solve the problem im also willing to learn from my mistakes.

Last edited by BabyCks on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

BabyCks Gm Application Empty Re: BabyCks Gm Application

Post  ReYaD Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Denied Lack Of Details , Sorry BabyCks

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:26 am