KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

Seesaw's GM Application! :)

Seesaw

Seesaw's GM Application! :)  Empty Seesaw's GM Application! :)

Post  Seesaw Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 am

Character name: Seesaw

Time zone and Country : Pacific Timezone - Canada

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal )?
    I played GMS ever since Beta and stopped when v55 private servers came out. After a bit of v55, I started playing GMS again and then quit MapleStory as a whole. After around 3 years, I started playing GMS and Private Servers again.

What is the ONE thing you don't like about bad GMs?
    I hate it when they abuse their powers. I despise those GMs who don't give a rat's ass about the community and just give max stat items everywhere for free every day.

What would you do differently?
    I would only give out items at events and I would never ban / jail / kill / dc anyone without a legitimate reason such as if they hack continuously, harass other players, etc. I just would love to help out this community and give it a little push to get to success.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined our community?
    I've been hanging around the forums for a bit but never really downloaded the client or signed up due to summerschool. Now that I'm done with summerschool, I'll be on every day.

Have you been a part of a staff on a server before? And what was your position? Give some proof!
    I have been GM on servers such as WeedZMS, HuggiesMS and LeafStory. Here's a video of WeedZMS. It was a v62 server from around 2 years ago and I was co-owner. The Alex guy isn't me though.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
    This question's kind of redundant. My answer would pretty much be the same as the next question. If you want me to answer this question too, just message me and I'll edit it in.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
    I feel that I'm the most qualified for this position because of my personality and my experience. I make friends really easily, I'm funny (That's what people say at least xD), I'm mature, patient, loyal and understanding. I know all the GM commands and even some IDs by heart. I have a lot to bring to the table and I would be glad to help you guys out.

Are you willing to play the terver your GM on for at least 4 non afk hours per day?
    I can be on around 5 - 10 hours a day, depending on how busy I am. If I won't be on for a couple days for any reason, I'll be sure to let you guys know in advance.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on what the server needs?
    I am actually glad to host events daily or even hourly for you guys. I love hanging out with other players and just having some fun.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless permitted?:
    I do. Like I said earlier, I despise abusive GMs that do these kind of stuff.

What will you do if your application is not accepted?
    I will keep playing on your server and will occasionally reapply. I won't beg for a staff position, I won't whine or anything. I will just enjoy your server and be patient for my next chance.

What will you do if two people are fighting?
    I will first get both sides of the story. If it goes really overboard and people start flaming and insulting one another, I'll jail them both and discuss the issue in jail so they don't disrupt the experience of other players on the server.

What will you do to a hacker?
    First, I will warp to them while hiding. If I see any immediate hacks, I'll consult any higher authorities currently on the server. If there is no one, I'll simply jail or temporarily ban them until a higher level GM comes on. I'll take screenshots and post them on the forums and hope for the best.

What will you do to make (the server you'll be GM on) on more popular?
    I will advertise as much as I can without being a total dick to other servers. I can post the server link anywhere I can and hopefully pull in some more players.

Additional information about you:
    I'm a 15 year old kid who loves to play video games but also loves to hang out with friends. I'm very social and you can almost be sure that I won't be that one person who always hides in the corner while everyone's hanging out. I play basketball a lot, I take MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I really love to help out other people.

I really hope you at least consider me as a GM. Thanks for taking the time out of your days to read my application nonetheless. Smile Bye!
    ~ Seesaw

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:42 pm