KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

GM Application (GoodOfBears)

GoodOfBears

GM Application (GoodOfBears) Empty GM Application (GoodOfBears)

Post  GoodOfBears Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 am

What are you Applying for: I would like to be gm wing to help people to create events Nuea help them become better every day

call me: Alexis

Birthday: 1990/10/10

How long have you been with us? emm 3 days

Experience (+ proof): I have a little experience and been in 2 servers gm conosco many codes but would like to learn more to help people to my em like help with this server that connected estoi 8: am to 9: pm me on the server I would like to accept

How you will help us: the constant creating events could help or give advice to people who join us on this server

Reasons for Applying: I would like to comment as wing help with events or people cualkier question I have over 2 years of playing experience as I have maple and gm

First thing you would change: the first thing that would change would be: treat all people the same way I would also like a create a place where people gather to talk particularly happy place

List some of the rules:

not to abuse the powers of gm

not give away items (events only)

if someone breaks the rules (jail or banned)

Why are these rules important?

I think these rules are appropriate because it is the same treatment of all I would not want any player to feel less and hack or offenders should be punished I also like to play with gm powers that some people could give rabies misusing or abusing their powers

Why are these rules important?

I think these rules are appropriate because it is the same treatment of all I would not want any player to feel less and hack or offenders should be punished I also like to play with gm powers that some people could give rabies misusing or abusing their powers

Should you ever Break These rules?

I never break those rules would not abuse my powers never gm
    I would not want to apply that to me I would like the community was pasifica

Why are you special?
    I especially think that a good player soi soi not selfish kind
    you can count with me for anything cualkier

Notes on yourself: yo soi a joyful person always platicador I have no serious face nor anything like I study soi a bit troll if annoy me I take encerio the rules without matter what happens I I will ensure that the server be the best of all Either way, If This app is accepted or not, I'll still keep going in the server and making sure to do whatever I can ace to player. That's all, good day rendeer

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:00 pm