KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

2 posters

Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application

Takeoverkyle

Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Empty Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application

Post  Takeoverkyle Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 am

Kyle

Character name:
    Will be either Special or Kyle

Time zone and Country :
    USA/EST/Florida

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ?
    GMS - v55 - v104
    Private servers - 2 years

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
    The one thing I hate about bad GMs is if they don't know how to solve an argument properly between 2+ people.

What would u do differently?
    I would set them aside and see what they are arguing about. Then, I would figure out what I should do to them.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?
    Well, I saw your Gtop advertisement and it said yu needed some gamemasters. So, I decided to join. If I don't get accepted I'll still play the server and wait until you guys need more.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
    I feel I am the best choice for you guys because I'm helpful on how to fix things and helpful on ideas, server wise, tech wise, and more. I'm also very active in playing servers becauseI use it to kill time and meet new people.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
    PerspectiveMS(GM), XeonMS(GM), AngerfistMS(GM), FanticStory(CoOwner), and AlchemeySEA(Trial GM)

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?
    Yes, I promise.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
    Weekdays: 1 - 2 hours
    Weekends: 6 - 8 hours
    Summer/Holdays: 6 - 8 hours

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:
    Yes, I agree I won't give any items/mesos to ANYONE while I'm a GM in this server.

What will u do if ur application not accepted?
    Keep playing

What will u do if two people are fighting?
    I would set them aside and see what they are arguing about. Then, I would figure out what I should do to them.

what will u do to a hacker?
    I would first see where the hacker is. Then, I would figure out what hacks that person is using. Next, I would take a screenshot of the hacker so I can use it for verification. Lastly, !ban <insertnamehere> <insertreasonhere>

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?
    Give more ideas, donate a little each month, be very active, and be helpful.

Additional information about you:
    If accepted I'll give my MSN/Skype to all staff members
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Empty Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application

Post  ReYaD Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Denied For Deleting Questions

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:39 am