KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

4 posters

[GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application.

iPulse
    iPulse

[GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application. Empty [GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application.

Post  iPulse Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:49 am

LEGEND
    QUESTION=CYAN
    ANSWER=GREEN

Character name:Pulse

Time zone and Country :Mountain Standard Time GMT -7/CANADA

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal )?:

I have been playing Private Servers For two years and Normal For two years

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?

One thing I do not like about bad GM's is those GM's that are not serious about their jobs and say they will be committed to being a GM and after they get the position they do irresponsible stuff. I also hate those GM's that think their like a GOD to our server players and think they can do anything.

What would u do differently?

I would actually be dedicated to my job and I would put the communities wellness before mine and i would host events to make this server one of the best any player could possibly join. I would try my best to make RageZoneStory blossom like flowers and become the #1 server.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?

It has been about four days since i joined your community on Xat and I have made a lot of friends throughout this time and me and my friends have been helping Daniel to the best of our abilities. Mostly Element AKA Chris Smile

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?

I will always be online and will be dedicated to this server and I promise the staff you will not regret choosing me as a part of your staff and I enjoy helping others and I have experience as a member of Staff in other maplestory private servers.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:

I have been a GM in many servers and I have proof, If you want to see the pictures of me banning people on my GM account on other servers, please feel free to ask because I cant post links unless my forum account is older than 7 days.

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?

Yes, I am willing to dedicate my life to this server not only for 4 hours but from 6-8 hours everyday. Laughing

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?

Yes, In my opinion I love hosting events and I can host them at a Hourly basis anytime and anywhere. I love you

Do you agree that you will not give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless permitted?:

Yes, I will not give out any event without the permission of a staff member with higher rank than I (Admin,Head GM) Evil or Very Mad . For example if a player wins an event I WILL NOT give the player a Reward without permission from a Staff member of higher rank.

What will u do if ur application not accepted?

If my application does not get accepted I will just be upset for a few minutes Crying or Very sad and then I will just join this server because of the awesome community as a normal member because I just know this server is going to be one of the best I have ever decided to join. Surprised

What will u do if two people are fighting?

If two people were in a fight, I would tell them to tell me both sides of the story one by one and try my best to solve the problem and find a solution for both members and If it was a fight between two staff member I would tell them to not be stupid if It was a little thing and start acting like GM and If there was a valid reason for the fight I would try my best to solve it. cheers

what will u do to a hacker?

If I saw a hacker I would first take a screenshot of the hacker of what they were doing which caused them to get banned to show a Admin if needed and then I would just ban them depending on the consequences of what they did. Hacking would be a Perm Banned For Sure

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?

I will make a youtube video of the custom features, the community and how friendly our staff is and much more. Anything to help out the community pretty much.

Additional information about you:

So I like to play basketball Basketball and I love mapling afro and helping others Embarassed . I have brown eyes and blackish brown hair, Im not AZN if your wondering. Im Canadian doesnt mean I like ice hockey Evil or Very Mad . That pretty much sums up whom I am. Razz

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY GM APPLICATION Rolling Eyes
    Hope You Didnt Fall Asleep Sleep

Last edited by iPulse on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
    benelhaj

[GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application. Empty Re: [GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application.

Post  benelhaj Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 am

real great guide but not quite the thing i was expecting iam just gonna say add more stuff about ur self and thats all am gonna say ill give this gm app 8/10 gl hope u get picked and ofcourse always vote Smile
    iPulse
    iPulse

[GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application. Empty Re: [GameMaster]Pulse's GM Application.

Post  iPulse Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 am

Thx for the feed back Zero really appreciated

I will take your suggestions to note
    iPulse
    iPulse

Post  iPulse Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Changed A Few Things

-COLOR
    -SMILEYS
    -MORE INFO
    -MADE IT LESS BORING Smile
    imamazingxD

Post  imamazingxD Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 pm

OMG THIS IS EPICALLY AWESOME!!! WE HOPE YOU BECOME GM!!! Well done. I'd expect nothing less from Harry. Fantastic as always. Definitely have our vote! !!10/10!!

Love Tommy and Chris(element)
    iPulse
    iPulse

Post  iPulse Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Thx Guys Smile
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  ReYaD Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Denied For Multi Accounting Plus Making Himself not himself

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:36 am