KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

2 posters

Dubsteps Game Master Application

Dubstep
    Game Master
    Game Master

Dubsteps Game Master Application Empty Dubsteps Game Master Application

Post  Dubstep Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Character name:Dubstep

Time zone and Country :(UTC-06:00)Central Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ? I have played Maplestory for 2 years And private servers 3 years
    I joined this server today

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?I don't like bad about Gm's
    Are that when They are disrespecting the owners and breaking the rules.
    what would u do differently?I will respect the owner And I will try my best to not break any rules in any circumstances

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?
    I have joined today And I wish to help the server grow much bigger

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?I feel that I should be the best choice because I will help the server making videos as "Advertisments"
    and Invite some friends If possible and help players when they join
    giving them a tour of the server and tell them the commands and give ideas for the server Reyad "Might" use . And I will fight hackers

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:I was a gm in PurpleShirtMS V75 imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/maple0000yl.jpg/

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?
    I will not be afk for 4 hours . I will play as much as I can I will be active on the game. Plus I have summer vacation right now So I will not be afk .
    I will play alot of StoryTime v83 as much as I can.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Yes I will make daily events and hourly But , I will tell the owner that I will be hosting the event for permission, I will make enough Events whatever It takes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:Yes I will not give any items/mesos I will if a players wins a event and such thats the only time I will give a item only in a event if they win
    If I do give any items/mesos. You may demote me I will not rage or use my anger in any kind of way.

What will u do if ur application not accepted?If I was not accepted
    I would play the server anyway And help players when first joining the private server . I will try hosting My kind of "Player events" but , first tell The owner
    That I'm making a event . And still give the server ideas .

What will u do if two people are fighting? I will try to talk to them and tell them Why are you fighting What did he done to you . And try to fix all there problems .

what will u do to a hacker?I will go in "GM hide" and Spy on him and take Screen shot or a video to prove the hacker is actually hacking. and post it on forums
    for the owner to think if they should be banned for a couple of day ip ban
    Perm ban.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?I will make videos to support the video to upload on "Youtube" and try to invite friends
    to join this server if possible .

Additional information about you:
    I am asian Vietnam
    I love sushi
    I love private servers

Thank you for reading my application I hope you have a nice day Very Happy
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Dubsteps Game Master Application Empty Re: Dubsteps Game Master Application

Post  ReYaD Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 pm