KhaoticStory v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Pro Gets Pro'er

3 posters

Blizzads GM app O_O

BlizzadDzn

Blizzads GM app O_O Empty Blizzads GM app O_O

Post  BlizzadDzn Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 am

Character name:Blizzad

Time zone and Country : America and GMT -8

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ): Private server since OdinMS and then Real GMS Since beta :O.

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?: they are fucking gay and retarded.
    what would u do differently?: I would Make love to everyone. OH and follow GM rules. :trololol:

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?: About 10 seconds Smile

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?: Because. Blizzads GM app O_O Tumblr_ltp4kyg3cM1qjdju0o1_500

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:Blizzads GM app O_O Tumblr_ltp4kyg3cM1qjdju0o1_500

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day? Yea, Reyad is sexy ofc i will stay Active :O.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? : Of course I am committed to Making fun. Smile

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:

What will u do if ur application not accepted?: I would Rage Quit and Go on a DDoS Trip for life (goo). Just kidding, Still play and Chill wif niqquhs.

What will u do if two people are fighting?: I would smack them both with trouts as there in jail. then I would Solve the problem In the jail map.

what will u do to a hacker? I will drop my ban hammer ofc. Also Screenshot hackzing.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM on) on more popular?: I will fucking Grow with teh community Smile

Additional information about you:Blizzads GM app O_O Tumblr_ltp4kyg3cM1qjdju0o1_500
    LA
    LA

Blizzads GM app O_O Empty Re: Blizzads GM app O_O

Post  LA Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 pm

This is total garbage...
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  ReYaD Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 pm

stop bieng meanie LA
    ReYaD
    ReYaD
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  ReYaD Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

sorry matt , Denied because u used to make this app with an friend-ship , this app full of jokes , it should be serious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:26 pm